Since there is no one size-fits-all winning strategy, organizations need to respond to volatile market conditions through optimal management of its resources and capabilities. Establishing a sustainable competitive advantage through proper capability building and resources allocation requires careful consideration and vigilance. Some of such capabilities can be accessed through outsourcing arrangements and strategic alliances.
To solve complex business challenges faced by healthcare organizations globally, Our consulting and professional services for medtech and lifescience businesses integrate subject-matter expertise and knowledge from a technical, clinical, regulatory and business perspective to provide strategic and tactical insights.
Our recommendations are based on validated grass-root facts supported by robust analytics, a sound knowledge management system and sector expertise.
Let our qualified and experienced team analyze your strategic options and determine the best solutions to address your R&D needs, product planning and market research requirements.
Our support in Consulting and Professional practice include
- Market Need Assessment
– Determining clinical, diagnostic applications of platform technologies
– Unmet Needs of end user segments
- Technology Positioning
– R&D Risk aversion studies (Patents & scientific literature assessment)
- Ideation and concept validation (medical technologies)
- Drug targets / Biomarker identification & validation (therapeutics)
– Competitive Landscape and Pipeline Evaluation
– Technology Innovations and Trends Analysis
– Regulatory, Reimbursement and Tactical Intelligence
– Market Intelligence
- Market attractiveness assessment
- Competitor due diligence
- Tactical research (Geopolitical, Socio-economic)
- Go-to-market strategy assessment & road map
- KOL research & management
- Channel partner due diligence
– Portfolio & Brand Management
- Product performance benchmarking
- Brand repositioning
- Digital strategy road map
- In-licensing / Out-licensing support
– Asset Valuation (Technical, Commercial)
– Partner Identification & Management